The conference organizing committee invites you to submit a 15-minute proposal (ELT, Literature and Culture Studies) related, but not necessarily limited, to the following areas of research:
- Innovations in ELT methodologies
- Technology-enhanced language learning
- Multilingualism and multiculturalism
- Assessment and evaluation
- Professional development for ELT practitioners
- English and Globalization
- Curriculum design and materials development
- Classroom management and learner motivation
- Teacher-researcher collaboration in ELT
- Critical pedagogy and social justice in ELT
- ELT in the digital age
- Ethics, Equality, and Equity
Publication: Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment.
Registration and Fees: Details regarding registration fees and payment methods will be available on the conference website.